|StarLadder i-League Invitational #3|
|Dota TV门票||[ ]|
SL i-League Invitational Season 3 will have the honour of kicking off the 2017-2018 competitive Dota 2 LAN season.
The first tournament of the new Dota 2 competitive season will be held in Kiev from the 12th to 15th of October, revisiting the same illustrious city where VG.R stormed to victory at the first SL i-League Invitational and where OG claimed their fourth Valve Major. 8 teams will fight for a $300,000 USD prize pool as well as qualification points for The International 2018. 
- 2 invited teams: Team Liquid and Newbee
- 6 qualifier teams from each region
- Group Stage
- Two groups of four teams
- Double-elimination (GSL) format with matches played in Bo3.
- Top two from each group advance to Playoffs.
- Four teams play in a single-elimination bracket
- Semifinals is in Bo3, finals is in Bo5.
The prize pool of the tournament is $300,000 USD and 300 Pro Circuit Points.
- https://starladder.com/en/sl-i-league-invitational-s3/news/kiev-to-host-the-first-ever-minor-sl-i-league-invitational-s3-af182eb8-f073-456e-bb1c-279317afe670 ,StarLadder.TV,《Kiev to host the first-ever Minor - SL i-League Invitational S3》,2017年8月26日.引用于2017年8月27日.
- https://starladder.com/en/sl-i-league-invitational-s3/news/team-liquid-and-newbee-received-direct-invites-to-invitational ,starladder.com,《Team Liquid and Newbee received direct invites to Invitational》,2017年9月15日.